Saturday, June 15, 2013

June: Week 2

June 8th: I was at the barn alone with Willow, and holding her while trying to groom her is not the easiest. (She tries following, and then the rope gets in the way, and yeah. You can imagine.) So I had the idea of "let's tie her and see what happens!" Want to know what happened? NOTHING. She just stood there. No biggie.



June 9th: So with her tying so beautifully the day prior, I decided to try cross tying... And this little girl never ceases to amaze me... She just stood there. She went backwards once, realized she was stuck, walked forward, and stood.


June 11th: "I'm a big girl and I can crosstie and get my feet picked out like a pro!"


Sassy face!

June 15th: Having a shutterbug mommy comes in handy sometimes.. And so does being very photogenic!



"I'm very nosey and half of mommy's pictures look like this!"






No comments:

Post a Comment